Why can’t you verify my order number?
It can take up to 72 hours for our system to be updated with eligible orders. If you are still unable to verify your order after that time, please contact us.
Why haven’t I received my rebate yet?
You can check the status of your rebate by logging into this site with your confirmation# and email address.
From there you can see if we have received your core and if we have, where it is in the process.
How will I receive my rebate?
Once we have processed your core, we will email you with the rebate amount you are eligible to receive. To access your rebate, you will receive another email within 4-6 weeks later. It will give you the option to accept your rebate immediately in the form of a virtual Mastercard, or you can choose a physical Mastercard to be mailed to you.
How do you evaluate cores?
Our evaluation criteria changes based on the following questions:
- Is it broken or missing pieces?
- Is it rusted or damaged beyond repair?
- Has it been disassembled?
Why didn’t I get the full rebate amount?
Rebate deductions may be taken for the following issues that may be found in the part you returned, which decrease the value of the part.
- Disassembled units – The unit is in multiple pieces.
- Damaged/broken housings – Plastic or metal housings of units are cracked, rusted or damaged beyond repair.
- Missing components – Units are incomplete because critical components are missing.