This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites Cardone.com, and CardoneRebate.com (our "Websites") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on these Websites
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Information that is collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and communication preferences, as well as credit card information, billing address and shipping address and other information as may be necessary to process payments from you, such as credit card expiration date, security code, and account holder, or to make payments to you ("personal information"); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, purchasing or returning a product, registering a product for warranty, returning a core, contacting us, participating in an online survey, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to questionnaires that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
- Your search queries on the Websites.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Websites, to understand which parts of our Websites and products are of most interest and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Save items to your shopping cart and search queries.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fill and manage your orders.
- To process credit card orders.
- To market our products to you, including by the use of direct mail and e-mail.
- To provide customer support.
- To conduct marketing analysis.
- To manage customer experience.
- To manage warranty returns.
- To manage core returns.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though the Websites.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cardone Industries' assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Websites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. (For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.)
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cardone Industries, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Securing your information
Your personal privacy is important to us. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to transmit your personal information securely. When your personal data is stored by Cardone Industries, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
No method of transmission or electronic storage can provide absolute certainty of security, and as such we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information that we collect. Some features of the Websites are not encrypted and you should consider this before transmitting any sensitive or confidential information through the Websites.
You may opt out of email marketing and promotional communications you receive from Cardone Industries by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email. To be removed from Cardone Industries’ direct mail communications please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Websites or on or through any of their features/register on our Websites, make any purchases through the Websites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com or this address: Cardone Industries, Inc., 5501 Whitaker Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19124, Attention: Consumer Care.
Cardone Industries, Inc.
5501 Whitaker Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19124