Why can’t you verify my order number?
It can take up to 72 hours for our system to be updated with eligible orders. If you are still unable to verify your order after that time, please contact us.
Why haven’t I received my rebate yet?
You can check the status of your rebate by logging into this site with your confirmation# and email address.
From there you can see if we have received your core and if we have, where it is in the process.
How will I receive my rebate?
You will receive three total email communications during rebate processing. The first email includes core return instructions and a UPS label for you to ship your core return. The second email is sent once we have received and processed your core return. This email will outline the rebate amount you are eligible to receive. The third email will arrive within 4 weeks and will contain your rebate in the form of an Amazon digital gift card.
How do you evaluate cores?
Our evaluation criteria changes based on the following questions:
- Is it broken or missing pieces?
- Is it rusted or damaged beyond repair?
- Has it been disassembled?
Why didn’t I get the full rebate amount?
Rebate deductions may be taken for the following issues that may be found in the part you returned, which decrease the value of the part.
- Disassembled units – The unit is in multiple pieces.
- Damaged/broken housings – Plastic or metal housings of units are cracked, rusted or damaged beyond repair.
- Missing components – Units are incomplete because critical components are missing.